• International and European Welding Engineer (IWE/EWE) by ITCS/CESOL
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) by American Welding Society (AWS)
• Welding Supervisor by Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
• Welding Engineer by Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
• European Adhesive Specialist (EAS) by ITCS/CESOL
• European Adhesive Bonder (EAB) by ITCS/CESOL
Non destructive Testing (NDT):
• PT level 2 according to UNE-EN ISO 9712
• VT level 2 according to UNE-EN ISO 9712
• UT level 2 according to UNE-EN ISO 9712 / ASNT
• MT level 2 according to UNE-EN ISO 9712
In addition to these certifications that allows to perform different welding inspections and others at Weldgin's personnel, Weldgin also can offer education courses to companies in order to educate in the following topics:
• Symbols and visual inspection in order to get level 1 Visual Testing certification (according to EN ISO 9712) aimed at welders, engineering department, quality, workshop chiefs among others in order to be able to understand/create drawings and to evaluate welding flaws.
• Specific courses about either EN 15085, EN ISO 3834 or EN 1090 among others, aimed to welding coordinators, direction, engineering department and workshop employees in order to meet standard requirements.
• Practical and theoretical TIG, MIG/MAG and SMAW welding courses in either carbon steel, aluminium or stainless steel. The courses are aimed to welders who need to improve their welding qualities.